Skip to main content

October Round Up


New Movies Watched: 16
Repeats: 5
Total: 21

I thought I saw more movies this month, but I guess not. The last of the season premieres are starting off this month, and I'm definitely looking forward for Karl Urban's show. I've mostly spent some time binge-watching the first season of The Newsroom and Veep. I am now a converted fan of the former, while I have yet to finish the latter. I'm still catching up on September premieres myself, as I have Hostages, The Crazy Ones, The Blacklist, SHIELD and Sleepy Hollow on my watch list. If you've seen any of them, what did you think?

LINKS


Male and Female Sexiest Movie Stars from Empire

The works of Alfonso Cuaron and Emmanuel Lubezki from And So It Begins

The Great Gatsby review from Cinematic Paradox

Don Jon review from Mettel Ray


James Dean photographs from My Modern Met

Comments

  1. I head Hostages is so awful that it's actually funny :) Veep is so hilarious, can't wait for new season!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment