Trailer: Thanks for Sharing


If you go to the YouTube page of this trailer, the Hulk/Pepper Potts/Iron Man comments are pretty much out there, but I'm not going to go into that. It's basically about coping up with sex addiction and moving past that to have a viable relationship that isn't pretty much triggered by sex. The fact that Mark Ruffalo is the star of this movie is the only reason why I'm putting this on my watch list. Despite the acting credentials he has, he is pretty much an underrated actor for me. I haven't watched much of his filmography, but based on the handful of films I've seen, I'd say he likes to mix it up. A little bit of this, a little bit of that. While the trailer pretty much spells out how the entire movie is going to pan out, I'd still see it for Ruffalo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment