Trailer: X-Men: Days of Future Past


The first trailer is here! It looks good so far, as everyone who reprised their role was present (I think). I'm worried (to use the term loosely) about the amount of involvement with everyone. Since this is technically a sequel of X-Men: First Class, I'm going to assume that the new batch of heroes will have more screen time. Still I'm willing to bet we won't be getting enough of the other familiar faces, and the team up will eventually lead to a third movie. The tone of the film seems darker, as the future and the past have somehow managed to cross-over together in order to save the world. I think there might be some explanation needed (particularly with the resurrection of Patrick Stewart), but I'm willing to bet that this would be set before the X-Men events, particularly in a direct effect. Still, while it takes a darker tone, the trailer doesn't give much to work with, particularly the extent of the participation between their past and future (present) selves. This is going to my anticipation list, as I'd like to see how everything would pan out. 2014 could not come soon enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment