Trailer: The Best of Me


Is it fair to be torn over a movie that you know is going to be cheesy and dramatic and whatnot, and yet would probably see it because it has James Marsden? Nicholas Sparks' novels have been churning romance movies over the years, and I'm guessing the guy has a pretty big audience because he usually has one book-to-movie a year. I've only seen two of those movies (one of them is for ugly crying, the other one I don't understand the love for) and I'm not going to line up for this one either, but from all the recent movies, I might give this a go (when it hits DVD). I like both actors, and arguably, both actors deserve better careers, but I just don't see myself lining up for this one. I guess my apathetic side to Sparks movie win the debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment