Blind Spot Series 2019

One of the challenges I failed at last year was keeping up with my blind spot series list. I think I had abandoned it halfway through the year; I had abandoned a lot halfway through last year. But I am ready to try again, and I'm hoping to get to watch at least half of the list. I do have some sort of guide as to what I wanted to put on my list, so here's to hoping I end up liking most if not all of these films!


Rebecca (1940)
Psycho (1960)
The Godfather: Part II (1974)
In the Realm of the Senses (1976)
Alien (1979)
Cinema Paradiso (1988)
Dead Poets Society (1989)
A League of their Own (1992)
Heavenly Creatures (1994)
The Game (1997)
In the Mood for Love (2000)
Zodiac (2007)

The Blind Spot Series 2019 is hosted by Returning Videotapes. Click the banner for the announcement post.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh Alien! Don't watch it alone and in the dark :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love a lot of films on your list, Godfather Part II, Cinema Paradiso (Both of those are my Jan and Feb Blind Spot picks this year that I already watched)

    The only ones of yours I haven't seen are Rebecca, The Game, In The Mood For Love and In The Realm of the Senses.

    I think you're in for a great year with the rest though, I hope you stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of the films in that list that I haven't seen, I've seen bits of Heavenly Creatures but not enough to form a full opinion on it. In the Realm of the Senses is a film that I also have my in Blind Spot for this year and Rebecca as it's one of many films of Hitchcock that I haven't seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a lot of good picks! A League Of Their Own is one of my all-time faves. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete