Skip to main content

March Round Up


New films seen: 5
Rewind: 6
Total: 11
March practically spelled death on my blog. I haven't been watching too many flicks, and only caught up as of late. I was supposed to have some scheduled posts before I took off for Easter weekend but hopefully I'll be pulling in some posts for this weekend. I did have a ton of marathons, but mostly of comedies. Chuck is next on my list; hopefully I'll be able to watch it this summer, as well as my endless watch list. Besides my endless watch list is another look for my blog, as well as a new url. Hopefully this one sticks.

Links
Self plug but I participated in a blogathon this month. Head over to Life Between Films to read my entry (under Film Sloth).

Take a look at great father and son films, released by The Playlist.

I was debating on whether to see either The Croods or Oz (and chose the latter). While I have yet to see the former (and post my review about Oz), check out m.brown's review of Croods down at Two Dollar Cinema. 

Spring Breakers is currently the movie 'word of mouth' in the blog sphere these days. Check out Mettel Ray's take on the film.

If you're a fan of Game of Thrones (which I have yet to watch, but judging on the ravings of my cousins, I better get started), check out Sati from Cinematic Corner's Game of Thrones posts in anticipation for the third season (which is tonight).

What's Next for April?
Besides my late reviews, I have a collaboration post in the works. Hopefully I'll get through those before my work ultimately piles up. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the link!

    PS: It will take me super long to get used to the fact that you changed your blog's name. Man, I will get it eventually but it will take some time. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!

      I thought I needed a change (and maybe stop being lazy when it comes to posting something). :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Movie Alphabet Volume 2

In celebration of the 7th birthday of her blog, Mettel Ray has hosted the second round of her movie alphabet blogathon! Head over to her site and join in the fun! I participated in her first blogathon, and had a blast writing this so I was definitely in the second time around. When I first made this list, I was just thinking off the top of my head and placed a few things in there for the sake of crossing off some letters. I did end up thinking a lot for this list, and I went with things that are currently relevant to me. I also tweaked the rules a little bit, only because I don't want to let go of some of my picks. I think this list is a much clearer reflection on where I am in terms of my preferences compared to my previous years.

Thursday Movie Picks: The Renaissance (14th to 17th Century)

Thursday Movie Picks is hosted by Wandering Through the Shelves. This week’s theme is renaissance movies. I rarely watch period pieces so I had researched if I was getting the time lines right. Here are my picks for the week.

No, You're Crying! Blogathon

Debbie over at Moon in Gemini is hosting the No, YOU'RE Crying! Blogathon. The rules are simple - talk about our favorite tearjerker films! Head over to her site for a list of participants and their subsequent entries. I had a bunch of movies that made it to my short list, but ultimately decided on the movie that I keep coming back to. That is Disney's The Fox and the Hound - and it does not fail to make me cry. Note: spoilers for the movie below.