Top 10 Tuesdays: Books on my TBR I Predict Will Be 5 Star Reads

This week's theme are books on my to-be-read pile that I predict will be 5 stars reads. One of my goals this year is to read more of my backlist titles, so this seems like a good time to guess which ones of my books I will rate 5 stars. My criteria for a 5-star book leans heavily on entertainment and writing style, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it becomes a favorite. Even the books I absolutely adore rarely gets a 5-star rating for me! I think the titles I've chosen below have a good chance of being rated highly; who knows maybe one of them will actually be rated 5-stars.

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
A Place For Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza
The Memory Police by Yoko Ogawa
Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak
The Tidal Zone by Sarah Moss
The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino
Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
Save the Date by Morgan Matson
The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
A Tale For the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki

4 comments:

  1. Lord of the Rings was a great story (and it's a very appropriate thing to read during the winter, too!)

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite part with reading the Lord of the Rings books is getting to certain scenes/dialogue that were present in the movies.

      Delete
  2. I LOVED Save the Date!

    Here’s my TTT: https://laurenbodiford123.wordpress.com/2020/02/05/5-star-predictions-top-ten-tuesday-reading-updates/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading it, and I've liked what I read so far!

      Delete